Sunday, October 30, 2005

Numbered days

Exactly 31 days left for my departure to Philippines, and i dont understand how i feel. I feel excited, looking forward to go home again, and yet, i have this painful feeling to leave.. Painful that everything's happening all over again, just the same as last time before i left Philippines and took my first step to Singapore's soil. Painful that i'll lose something, something that is very dear to me. That something is friends. My friends here in singapore are one of the most special things in my life. My classmates in sec 3 and 4, the longest classmates i've ever had. I only spent a year for my classmates in the Philippines in my first year high school, but here in singapore, i spent 2 years.
Well, my days are numbered. I packed 3/4 of my stuffs.. My room, the living room, my sisters' room, the master bedroom, all look bare and dull. The cupboards, tables, drawers are all packed in boxes, my wardrobe are reduce to 3/4, my books have no place to sit but on the floor, my precious wakeboard packed in a box, which is which is equipped with a shock proof system (newspapers), able to withstand rough handling during the shipment. I wonder what will happen to this unit once were gone? I wonder what will happen to me once Im gone? Everything is unpredictable, my future is like a deep dark trench which no one is unable to see nor guess what lies beneath.

0 comments: